Events and Alumni Coordinator
Roncalli Catholic High School
TITLE OF POSITION: Events and Alumni Coordinator
DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO: Development Director
EXPERIENCE: 1 year preferred.
General description: The Events and Alumni Coordinator reports to the Development Director and is responsible for the organization and implementation of all fundraisers and other programs related to development at Roncalli Catholic High School.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional organizational skills and strong time management abilities. The position will require the ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment during peak event seasons.
General Responsibilities: The primary duties of the Events and Alumni Coordinator are detailed below:
- Oversee and manage Roncalli Catholic’s special events. Events include: Festa del Leone, Swing with Pride, High Tea, Trivia Night, Grandparent’s Day, and a Patron Party. Provide aid to other programs, such as Open House, Graduation, etc., as needed.
- Establish committees for each special event. Recruit committee members, assign job descriptions, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Solicit monetary and in-kind donations from sponsors and businesses to support the special events.
- Work with the Development Director to ensure that budgetary goals for fundraising events are met or exceeded.
- Manage and grow the Alumni Association Community to strengthen alumni programs and activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience and education.
- Medical benefits as offered to staff through the Archdiocese of Omaha.
- Pension plan.
- 403B plans available.